Telegram is super-fast, simple with secure messaging app. You can create group chat also with up to 200 people together, stay connected with everyone at once. It support to share videos up to 1 GB and also send multiple photos from web. This app supported encryption chats so for those who want privacy of their secret chats.
You can have translation between nearly 80 languages like Afrikãans, Albenian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chineese Simplified, Chineese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esparanto, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonio, Malay, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mangolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagolog, Tamil, Telegu, Thai, Turkish, Ukranian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba and Zulu.
1) Text Translation:
2) Speech Translation:
3) Translation using image:
4) Translate using handwriting:
These are the four types of translations that you can perform while using Google translator. Now let's discuss about some of its special features:
Google Translator allows you to download language packages, so that you can perform translation even if you don't have an active data plan available on your phone.
• Product tour:
Google translator gives you an excellent slide show for understanding how you can perform different types of translations using the Google Translator.
• SMS Translation:
SMS Translation option lets you to translate all incoming SMS on your phone.
1.) The world's most powerful mobile platform:
2.) Strong development framework:
3.) Open source: v/s Closed source:
4.) Influencing the wearable technology:
The info I have shared with you are just a glimpse Android. I will constantly be working hard to give you the latest and the best tips and tricks on Android. So keep visiting to Infenia for becoming a master in Android technology. Thanks.
1) Disable Animation
2) Create folders on the Home Screen
3) Change default apps
- 1. Go to Settings-> Apps
- 2. Swipe right until you locate the All tab.
- 3. Select the app that you wanted to be removed as default.
- 4. Touch the button Clear Defaults.
4) Check for Android System Update
- 1. Go to Settings-> About Phone/Tablet.
- 2. Touch on System/Software Updates.
- 3. Select OK if it asks the confirmation for checking updates.
5) Run Multiple Google Accounts
- 1. Go to Settings > Add account.
- 2. Select Google and select New or Existing .
- 3. Once added, choose what you want to sync(Synchronize) with the account.
6) How to switch between opened apps
7) Trick for Special Characters:
- • If you touch and hold the (.) full stop key, you can see a mini window popped up with special characters. Now slide to the special character you want without releasing the touch screen.
- • Similarly for the other special symbols and numbers touch and hold the alphabets.(see screenshot.
8) Place a web page icon on the Home Screen
• Open your Android Browser
• Open the web page that you want to set as icon on the Home Screen.
• Add the web page to the bookmark list.
• Long press the bookmarked icon and select Add shortcut to home from the option list
9) Backup and Restore your data:
- Go to Settings -> Privacy
- Tick Backup my data and Automatic restore check-boxes.
10) Taking a Screenshot:
Hope this tips be very very useful for you. Bye!