1) Disable Animation
2) Create folders on the Home Screen
3) Change default apps
- 1. Go to Settings-> Apps
- 2. Swipe right until you locate the All tab.
- 3. Select the app that you wanted to be removed as default.
- 4. Touch the button Clear Defaults.
4) Check for Android System Update
- 1. Go to Settings-> About Phone/Tablet.
- 2. Touch on System/Software Updates.
- 3. Select OK if it asks the confirmation for checking updates.
5) Run Multiple Google Accounts
- 1. Go to Settings > Add account.
- 2. Select Google and select New or Existing .
- 3. Once added, choose what you want to sync(Synchronize) with the account.
6) How to switch between opened apps
7) Trick for Special Characters:
- • If you touch and hold the (.) full stop key, you can see a mini window popped up with special characters. Now slide to the special character you want without releasing the touch screen.
- • Similarly for the other special symbols and numbers touch and hold the alphabets.(see screenshot.
8) Place a web page icon on the Home Screen
• Open your Android Browser
• Open the web page that you want to set as icon on the Home Screen.
• Add the web page to the bookmark list.
• Long press the bookmarked icon and select Add shortcut to home from the option list
9) Backup and Restore your data:
- Go to Settings -> Privacy
- Tick Backup my data and Automatic restore check-boxes.
10) Taking a Screenshot:
Hope this tips be very very useful for you. Bye!